Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Expanding PLN by responding to blog posts

I recently read a blog called 5 tips for better social networking by John Hagel III and John Seely Brown. This is a very enlightening article on social networking. Personally, I think this is sound advice. Something that stuck with me the most was the tip on promoting others. Tweeting about others reminds me of the idiom, "You catch more flies with sugar." This is also the reverse psychology concept. Give the other person kudos and recognition for what they are doing and in the end you are going to get props for promoting their ideas. In the end, people might even start following you. Honestly, I'm still pretty new to the tweeting and blogging. My goal is to use proper etiquette with my social networking and increase my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment